University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH) closely cooperates with Management Board of Hacinco Student Village (hereafter named Hacinco) to offer best accommodation to USTH students, the details are mentioned belows:
- Location: Hacinco Student Village, Nguy Nhu Kon Tum road, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
See the map (form A- USTH to B- Hacinco).
- Facilities: apartments in Hacinco are well equipped and separated for male and female students, Vietnamese and International students, as below:
|Content ||Apartment for Vietnamese students ||Apartment for International students |
|Size ||64m2à120m2 ||25m2; 32m2; 64m2 |
|Air conditioner ||v ||v |
|Fans ||v ||v |
|Nóng lạnh ||v ||v |
|Lockers ||v ||v |
|Bunk beds ||v ||v |
|Desks ||v ||v |
|Dining table with chairs ||v ||v |
|Kitchen ||v ||v |
|Toilets ||v ||v |
- Apartments for Vietnamese students consists 2 or 3 bed rooms and 4 to 6 students share a room.
- Depending on International student’s needs, apartment can be booked for 1 or 2 students.
- Accommodation fees:
- Vietnamese students: 550.000vnd/month
- International students: depending on the apartment size and number of students sharing the apartment.
- Utility costs are not included in accommodation fee.
- Utility costs are paid at Hacinco according to used amounts in reality.
- Contact person:
- University of Science and Technology of Hanoi:
Ms. Phạm Thị Thanh Nga
Student Affairs Unit, R.806, Building for Education and Services
18 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay district., Hanoi
Tel: 04 3791 72 05
Management Board of Hacinco
Room 305, Building A
Ngụy Như Kon Tum Road, Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
- Picture of Hacinco dormitory: