1. How to get a long term visa to study at USTH?
Required documents/information includes:
– Your expected arrival and departure date?
– Where can you get visa?(eg: at the Embassy of Vietnam in Paris, France or Shanghai, China …)
– Type of visa: single or multiple?
– A copy of your passport
– The acceptance letter (provided by USTH in Vietnamese)
– The academic year schedule (provided by USTH in Vietnamese)
All documents are sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. How long does it take?
It takes about 3 – 4 weeks since the time every dossier is available. The approval letter on visa will be faxed to the Embassy of Vietnam. And USTH will also send you its copy. You should bring your passport and the letter to the Embassy to get visa. You are advised to contact with the Embassy to get more information.3. What do you have to pay for visa?
- Fax fee: you will have to refund it upon your arrival at USTH
– Visa fee:
4. Renew visa
Type of visa
|Single visa: 1 month to 12 months || |
|Multiple visa: below 30 days || |
|Multiple visa: from 1 month to 6 months || |
|Multiple visa: from 6 months to 1 year || |
Your visa will be renewed every year during your study at USTH. Please contact to Ms. Vu Thi Ngoc Huyen (International Affairs Officer) for more information. Email: email@example.com. Note
Your visa will be not renewed if you come to Vietnam by a tourism visa. To get a long term visa sponsored by USTH, you will have to check out Vietnam.6. Contact
Ms. Vu Thi Ngoc Huyen
International Affairs Officer
University of Science and Technology
Room 807, Education and Service Building
18 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Hanoi