1. Health care services
– Making an annual action plans for medical and health care services.
– First aid and initial treatment of common diseases, managing medicine cabinet and medical tools.
– Implementing periodic health checks for students.
– Organization of health programs for students.
– Advising the Rectorate Board on:
Implementing environmental hygiene in and out the university, food safety and other requirements under the regulations issued by the Ministry of Health, Ministry Education and Training, The USTH regulation.
Implement propaganda for health education, prevention, care as the request of local agency.
2. Health Insurance
– Registration and issuing health insurance cards for students.
– Support students in procedures related to health insurance.
– Health insurance services for International students.