Implementing the Project named “Training lecturers to be PhD degree holders for Universities and Colleges during the phase of 2010-2020” at international institutes using the State budget (Project 911) and considering the demand for training high-qualified lecturers of University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH), Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) allows USTH to continue recruiting Ph.D candidates to be trained in France using the State budget in 2016 as follows:
- Number, Mode of Training and Duration:
Mode of training: Full time in France
Duration: 3 years, tentative start in 2016
- Registering time and admission procedure:
- Registering time: From December 23th, 2015 to March 23th, 2016
- Admission procedure:
- Screening application dossiers at USTH
- Face to face interview by a specific jury of French and Vietnamese Professors.
- List of candidates who pass the interviews will be sent to MOET for review and approval for training abroad in 2016.
Click here to access the Call for Application 23122015-VN-Call for PhD candidates 2016