Part 1: Common course
The Doctoral program is attested by 12 credits (ECTS) (1 credit = 10 hours) in the following cross disciplinary areas:
- Project management (applied to a research project)
- Research methodology
- Innovation and product development
- Scientific Report and Publication
- Intellectual Properties and Rights issues
- Sustainable development (energy saving, environment protection, safety issues…)
- Professional integration
Part 2: Coursework, seminars, workshops, specific trainings or internships.
Part 3 (Major part): Research study, Scientific report, and PhD thesis.