USTH BACHELOR IN PHARMACEUTICAL, MEDICINAL AND AGRONOMICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY (PMAB)
1. General Introduction to USTH Bachelor in Pharmaceutical, Medicinal and Agronomical Biotechnology (PMAB)
Life-Saving and Enhancing with USTH Biotechnology and Pharmacology:
A versatile program:
- Continuing to flourish nationwide, the PMAB industry keeps growing firmly. Career possibilities are endless in the rapidly-expanding discipline of Biotechnology.
- To keep up with these increasing opportunities, the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH) had been designed with the Bachelor in Pharmaceutical, Medicinal and Agronomical Biotechnology (PMAB) as one of the 9 important domains.
- If you enjoy science, technology, investigating and solving problems, making useful products, a starting with PMAB at USTH is for you!
A diversity of higher studies and research careers:
- Our PMAB program aims at controlling a set of concepts, principles and methods of science related to Biotechnology and Pharmacology.
- The PMAB designed program enables you to acquire the best knowledge, skills in all fields of PMAB supporting your employed competition in a market highly exigent.
- Our PMAB interdisciplinary program offers practical experience through internship programs in industry, government agencies, and on-campus research laboratories.
- PMAB program will prepare you for a career in the pharmaceutical, medicinal and agronomical biotechnology industry and business, no matter what your goals are.
- This bachelor degree will entile you to enroll the “Master and Doctorate in Pharmaceutical, Medicinal and Agronomical Biotechnology” at USTH or at any of Graduate’s degree courses offered in the Biotechnology fields.
- In addition, we offer a panel of opportunities for internship or higher studies in more than 60 universities and research institutions in France. You will have a great chance to become scientific advisors, consultants, lecturers or researchers at one of partners’ establishments
- Career path opportunities with our PMAB degree include entry-level technical position in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. You would be as one of the followings:
2. BP Bachelor Curricula
- Scientific researchers at Universities and/or Institutive organizations
- Consultants at any pharmaceutical and/or biotechnological companies
- Scientific officers at any NGO’s (non-governmental organizations) and/or Governmental organizations
Note: Our beautiful PMAB girls doing internship in Korea 2016