I. General Introduction to USTH Bachelor in Pharmacological, Medical and Agronomical Biotechnology
Life-Saving and Enhancing with USTH Pharmacological, Medical and Agronomical Biotechnology:
- Continuing to flourish nationwide, the BioPharma industry keeps growing firmly. Career possibilities are endless in the rapidly-expanding discipline of biotechnology and Pharmacology.
– To keep up with these increasing opportunities, the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH) had been designed with the Bachelor in Pharmacological, Medical and Agronomical Biotechnology as one of the 6 important domains.
– If you enjoy science, technology, investigating and solving problems, making useful products, a starting with our program at USTH is for you!
A versatile program:
– Our program aims at controlling a set of concepts, principles and methods of science related to Biotechnology and Pharmacology.
– The designed program enables you to acquire the best knowledge, skills in all fields of BioPharma supporting your employed competition in a market highly exigent.
– Our interdisciplinary program offers practical experience through internship programs in industry, government agencies, and on-campus research laboratories.
– BBP program will prepare you for a career in the BioPharma industry and business, no matter what your goals are.
A diversity of higher studies and research careers:
– This bachelor’s degree will entitle you to enroll the “Master and Doctorate in Pharmacological, Medical and Agronomical Biotechnology” at USTH or at any of Graduate’s degree courses offered in the Biotechnology and Pharmacology fields.
– In addition, we offer a panel of opportunities for internship or higher studies in more than 60 universities and research institutions in France. You will have a great chance to become scientific advisors, consultants, lecturers or researchers at one of partners’ establishments
– Career path opportunities with our BBP degree include entry-level technical positions in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. You would be as one of the followings:
Scientific researchers at Universities and/or Institutive organizations
Consultants at any pharmaceutical and/or biotechnological companies
Scientific officers at any NGO’s (non-governmental organizations) and/or Governmental organizations
II. Bachelor Curricula
More details, see here: BACHELOR IN BP_EN