The course was held for 10 sessions, each session has lasted 6 hours from 10 am to 5 pm. The total duration of 67 hours with the following content:
- June 8: Introduction to PLM, ENOVIA, Connect V6 and Database and 3D Design
- June 9: Assembly and Kinematic
- June 10: Design Sight, Drafting, Functional Tolerancing and Annotation and Surface Design
- June 11: Machining, Collaborative Work, 3D Printer and Part Design Advance
- June 13: Part Design Advance and Sinusmatic Assembly
- June 15: Sinusmatic Assembly and Theory of Kinematic
- June 16: Sinusmatic Kinematic and Generative Shape Design
- June 17: Introduce Knowledge and Knowledge Advisor
- June 18: Knowledge Optimizer and Knowledge Template
- June 19: CATIA System Engineering
Particularly for the last working day, June 20. Prof.Nguyen Ngoc Van Thanh has trained for application engineers of MDC Group the methods of Presentation to show about V6 Academy solutions and effective of this solutions for University of the Philippines. This is the biggest University in Philippines.
The training course took place very smooth and ensure fully the content according to schedule. The trainees have attended in full strength and showed great interest in accessing of new knowledge. The most interesting in some subjects such as: Assembly, Kinematic, Knowledgewave and Systems Engineering. The trainees were listening with concentration, poses a lot of questions and practice seriously every exercises. Finish the course, all trainees have more understanding and highly appreciate the effectiveness of the course.