Implementing the Project named “Training lecturers to be PhD degree holders for Universities and Colleges during the phase of 2010-2020” at international institutes using the State budget (Project 911) and considering the demand for training high-qualified lecturers of the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi (USTH), the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) allows USTH to continue recruiting Ph.D candidates to be trained in France using the State budget in 2016 as follows:
1. Number, Mode of Training and Duration:
- Mode of training: Full time in France
- Duration: 3 years, tentative start in 2016
2. Registering time and admission procedure:
- Registering time: From December 23rd, 2015 to March 31st, 2016
- Admission procedure:
- Screening application dossiers at USTH
- Face to face interview by a specific jury of French and Vietnamese Professors.
- List of candidates who pass the interviews will be sent to MOET for review and approval for training abroad in 2016
Click here to access the Call for Application
3. Training fields:
The training fields focus on 6 specialties as follows:
- Space and Aeronautics (SA)
- Energy (EN)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Pharmacological, Medical en Agronomical Biotechnology (PMAB)
- Water-Environment-Oceanography (WEO)
- Advanced Materials Science and Nanotechnology (AMSN)
Click here to access access the List of thesis subjects 2016
For more information about each thesis subject, please click here
- University graduates within 12 months up to the application date, having at least Very Good Result;
- Master graduates within 12 months up to the application date, having at least Very Good Result with the average mark from 8.0/10);
- Permanent lecturers, definite or indefinite term contract lecturers working for universities, institutes, colleges (not including vocational colleges) who are Master’s degree holders, having at least Good Result.
5. Application procedure
Applicants should complete the dossiers following the 2 steps below:
Step 1: Complete the Application dossier to USTH for the interview
Step 2: Candidates who pass the interviews will submit the Vietmamese dossier to the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET- VIED) for review and approval for training abroad in 2016.
Click here to access the Annex
Add: USTH Doctoral School, Room 806, Education and Services Building,
18 Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Hanoi.