PLMCC is located in the room 706 and the room 708 inside USTH building.
The room 706 is used for working of direction and professional of PLMCC. And in the room 708 with 60m2 of area, we setup a modern LAB for student’s training and professional’s research about PLM field.
Our LAB is equipped with all modern facilities for training and meets international standarts:
- Server: Dell PowerEdge T320
- Clients: Dell Precision T1700 SFF Workstation (16 units). All computers were installed Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 24 Monitor with LED (12 units)
- Laptop: Dell Precision M4800 (2 units). All laptops were installed Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- 3D Printer: Markerbot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
- Printer: HP LJ PRO 400 M425 MFT
- Colour Printer: Dell 2150
- Projector: Dell Projector 1210s
- UPS: APC Smart-UPS 1500VA USB & Serial 230/PowerChute (for the Server)
- NAS: Synology DS713+ NAS-Backup device
- Robot: Nao Evo Humanoid Robot
- Lego: LEGO Mindstorm EV3 for Education
At the same time, our LAB can support maximum 16 trainee working together.
Our experts from abroad are experienced in putting across the necessary technical knowledge about PLM.